1 : 4 000 000 000
That number is too surreal to sink in right? Yet that is the chance of you being born to your parents in this time frame. So that is just amazing and how come you are not acting out every second of your life as an amazing being?
So you’re Fù^* ??????
Yes quiet so, I have just listened to Mel Robins’s Ted talk (below) and it is quiet an eye opener……………..
We only have one life you know and yes push it to the maximum and the rewards are fathomless.
I am myself onto a huge goal that I trust you’ll follow so as to not only get inspired but to question me so as I may help you with your huge goals too.
Let’s start by you booking an appointment with me and let’s get this off the ground – time to pull back the sheets…
Does that not just resonate with you? I must admit today, Sunday, I did just throw back the sheets and start my day earlier than normal and here I am at 10 am having meditated over an hour, had a healthy breakfast – just because for once there were fruits in the house other than bananas!!! – and writing up about this post for I listened to it ‘quickly’ whilst having breakfast. You know ‘Oh I’ll put on a Ted Talk rather than the punk rock for tis early and the neighbours may be having a lie in!!’
So I turly hope this makes your day too and that the start of your week will be all the better for it.
So the moral is…
I loved the outcome of this video – did you?
These people telling you not to do this, you could have saved that so on and so forth do in general do nothing themselves.
So this short video is very poignant I find and very true to life.
They are everywhere and I have written about them, done whole webinars about them too so there is documentation out there should you need it. And believe you me you shall 😉 Naysayers are basically people who will not educate themselves to a higher realm of life.
So where does that leave me?
Well I would rather drink beer in front of a good webinar, book, documentary film – this could very well look like a blockbuster movie – I learn from everything I do. It is just a way of being for me now.
Should you be in front of the TV then why not get documented about the digital economy? Get a digital education? or just more about personal development? Or you can just stay on the couch watching TV.
The choice is yours
I’m thinking of buying a website that revolves around affiliate marketing. Some sites that claim to be making $10k+ monthly are advertised for sale ~$5000. How is this possible?
What sort of questions should I be asking the seller? How do i ensure that they follow through with the sale after i pay?
It is your question that troubles me somewhat… If you have some money to invest then why not make your investment on yourself? Why pay to make $10K when you can invest that in you and get 7 figures? Sorry that is what is troubling me!
Should you buy something then for me that is an investment and because recently I have made an investment on myself, I have invested in a digital education. How much is that worth? Well let’s look:
- I can now be a consultant to CEOs, business owners, Tradesmen, Artists, entrepreneurs…
- On their digital strategy;
- On their social media presence;
- On their Youtube advertising;
- Google Analytics, Adwords;
- Facebook advertising;
- Give them free marketing stategies;
- I can help others in their mind set – we all know the brain is the control centre for emotions and your thoughts become your words and your actions so, in essence -bad words bad action. As entrepreneurs we tend to forget all this, buckle up and head down – not the best way to do things successfully long term. So I created MindSeeds planting the grains to grow successfully long term 🙂
- You can also create your own products and services
- I can help others create websites
- Graphic designs
- digital products – I have created a whole courses
- You can publish your works on Amazon 😉 (I now have 3 books…)
- I can do marketing for companies
- landing pages;
- pixels for tracking
- Email marketing
So you see how varied it can become…
I would highly recommend a digital education if only to know the extent of the digital economy and how your skills can be applied 🙂 Or you can gain new skill sets too.
I learned all my skill at this one place – they’re giving 30 day trial bundle (http://catpayen.com/30daytrial) give it a go and invest in YOU. You too can earn 6–7 figures, the question is are you willing to take the risk? (& for 30 days it’s on us 😉
To know the basics of digital marketing one must first have some knowledge of the digital economy.
At the very least you should have some knowledge of what you want to market and to whom – or whilst you’re learning you can become an affiliate marketer and just market their products getting your commissions in 😉
A. SET UP THE HUB
First off I would say that you need the following:
- A domain name, bought and registered $10 per year;
- Web hosting – can vary $10 plus per year;
- A wordpress site – this is what is most user friendly and resembles a word doc. You can also add other themes – free;
- Something to write about on your website/blog;
- Publish your articles;
- Syndicate them to social media sites……
- Join Facebook groups, forums etc and give value.
- Meanwhile back at the ranch, set up the autoresponder sequences using Aweber, Mailchimp…
B. SET UP THE AUDIENCE – RESEARCH
- Determine who you will be writing for, speaking to…
- Search for where they will be online;
- Look at other authors like yourself;
- Get to know your audience;
- Know their habits, their language, their likes…..
- Ensure your website is congruent with this new information;
- Continue to give value.
- Continue to broadcast to your list.
C. START MARKETING
- Now you have a target audience;
- Your keywords;
- Your demographic;
- NEVER PLACE AN ADVERTISEMENT WITHOUT TRACKING
- Place ads on the chosen platform
- Google Adwords;
- Gather data for a set time;
- Analysis of the data;
- Sales are happening;
- Tweak a word or a colour… to obtain peak performance of your ad.
This is the basics of digital marketing as it stands. What they often do not tell you is the mind is everything – the brain controls it all. If your mind is not solid then you can do…. not much!
So in parallel to all this you must – yes must- do some personal development work and everyone starts with these two giants : download them here Free Books
Think And Grow Rich – Napolean Hill
The Science Of Getting Rich – Wallace Wattles
This question is too late! Sorry- the website is part of the strategie not the plate that is put on the table awaiting food to be put into it for the reader to eat….
So it is not the website itself you are promoting, it is it’s content, right? 🙂
The website serves as a window with all your valuable content. Your valuable content has been researched, documented, analysed, words put into phrases to write the articles thus knowing what your target audience is searching for and thus your website is already ranking organically the minute it’s published 😉 SEO and all…
Failing that …
And most people do it this way so please don’t think you are alone here 😉
This is why a digital education is so important to your strategy, for promoting what the website is about. Divine’s answer below is well structured to answer this and I know it to be effective – my clients do it this way before I teach them, as best I can. One client changed his website around and made a digital product going from having just a summer camp (he was a pro baseball player) to having a digital product of his famous throw and now could be serving kids worldwide… But he did the groundwork of getting the education, and we worked then on the strategies, and product launches….
So you see with an education you can completely turn your perspective around, with the skills you have already 🙂 You just need to know how to get them and market them. It takes just a little more than an advert here and there 😉
Should you be interested in gaining some free training please go to my site and sign up to receive the videos chez vous 🙂