This question is too late! Sorry- the website is part of the strategie not the plate that is put on the table awaiting food to be put into it for the reader to eat….
So it is not the website itself you are promoting, it is it’s content, right? 🙂
The website serves as a window with all your valuable content. Your valuable content has been researched, documented, analysed, words put into phrases to write the articles thus knowing what your target audience is searching for and thus your website is already ranking organically the minute it’s published 😉 SEO and all…
Failing that …
And most people do it this way so please don’t think you are alone here 😉
This is why a digital education is so important to your strategy, for promoting what the website is about. Divine’s answer below is well structured to answer this and I know it to be effective – my clients do it this way before I teach them, as best I can. One client changed his website around and made a digital product going from having just a summer camp (he was a pro baseball player) to having a digital product of his famous throw and now could be serving kids worldwide… But he did the groundwork of getting the education, and we worked then on the strategies, and product launches….
So you see with an education you can completely turn your perspective around, with the skills you have already 🙂 You just need to know how to get them and market them. It takes just a little more than an advert here and there 😉
Should you be interested in gaining some free training please go to my site and sign up to receive the videos chez vous 🙂 Freedom For You in the 21st Century
There are many affiliate companies, the question to ask is rather, what sort of products do I feel comfortable selling? Do I know how to sell these products?
From there you can then research as to which company you want to market for.
There are companies such as clickbank with a range of products;
There are other companies that offer a commission for the sales of their products;
Then there are companies that educate you with an ‘earn as you learn’ business system as you sell their products and earn commissions.
This is the particular model I have chosen for:
- They have a great teaching system, by other marketers who are actually running their own business via digital marketing;
- They have a ‘done it all for you’ system, what that means is they have websites, landing pages, marketing funnels, lead magnets… all ready for you to use;
- The technical side is second to none and every time there is a new product they bring out – we not only get to market it first, we get it for free too!!
- Their support system shines – they are people you know and meet so when you ask your question you are talking to some ONE and not just a ticket;
- Their community becomes family. Let me elaborate on that for it is one hell of an important point!
- People whom you love and trust will become naysayers – you know ‘What are you doing here, with this online stuff?’ ‘Why don’t you get a real job?’ ‘How long before you make real money?’ – so as the community members all get this we know and understand where you are coming from;
- The community website is where you can ask help from fellow members and as we are world wide there is always someone there to help you – I recall one dark night as I was toying with HTML (there is none now 😉 ) tearing my hair out just to put an image in my website, I plugged into the community and asked if there was … As it happens there was a programmer in Australia (so mid day for him!) and we got it sussed within minuites (ahh 😀 );
- We all want to provide value to the marketplace and help our fellow humans gain this FREEDOM we have from all constraints;
- The biggest freedom is from ourselves with all the mind work we do together and alone. (This is why I created MindSeeds, so as to help more and more);
- I could go on and on here but you get the gist! <3
- Their events are over the top, service like never – stuffed with all sorts of goodies at various times and the content… Words fail me
As you can tell I am infatuated with this system that has given me so much from which I have grown so. How can I fail to sell and in passing get my commission?
Get more information on this website Freedom For You in the 21st Century