Go and see the video on my channel for real live training 🙂
Go to the video and hit the like
These 5 points to follow on the path to success are so simple they are very powerful…
1. Big enough mission.
If your mission is big enough then you will find the strength to, know it will give you the strengths to fight all the obstacles in your way and on your path. It’s not enough so say ‘I want to help people’ and in fact the old saying I want does not get is very true here. To be on a mission is for example I’ll use mine ‘I am on a mission to empower all mothers of the world’ and what ever my reasons it is something I resonate with as I am a mother that has been woken up, à moi maintenant 😉
2. Training and Knowledge.
How can one possibly go on a mission with nothing… You start life by going to school so you start your mission with training and gaining some knowledge, simple! This is like the tarmac on the road to success 🙂
To be guided by someone, on a different mission but a mission all the same, who has attained all that you seek is vital. This can be either to say to you rather gently ‘Oh yes that’s good’ and ‘Haven’t you come far…’ or as I need my mentor to do is ‘Hey you have it all in you! Now go out there and do it…’ As I have the knowledge of how to do it, it is just a question of doing it now!!! I believe we all get the mentor we need as we followed them into action, be it joining their team or whatever…
This is mainly via a community of love and dedication to help others really. If you have calls, be it for motivation or calls to action so on and so forth BE ON THEM! This helps you stay on the path of success as lets face it we are all quiet alone in front of our computer! We all have life going on arround us and distraction comes so fast that it is difficult to stay in the right frame of mind. Staying focused and on that high is easier to do if you are on calls and listening to mentors every day!!! Here events are a must.
5. Goal Driven Behaviour.
Now that is some topic but basically this means that you mainly do income producing activities first and foremost. Spending an hour doing your emails from 9-10am is not productive as you could have been calling that lead/prospect, spending time on the social media giant is not constructive to your business either – how much money can I make from this ? I fear that saying you went to the beach and came home looking like a drowned rat from the rain – photo to show is not going to get you one dollar – but it’s fun!!!! Placing an advert is much more productive and perhaps less fun in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it’s very exciting to see which ad will do best, which media is better than the other…..
So there you have it the 5 points of success so simple yet so powerful…
In my case I have followed my mentor and he has led me to the paths of success via these points, I have bathed in the environment favorable for the above and more, I have an affiliate company that is so value orientated it just fills my heart with gratitude to have found it and be part of that community.
It has helped me
- clarify my mission,
- there is so much training and I have gained so much knowledge tis a mine of information in my head
- my mentors are forever giving me more value than I expect
- The community is bigger every day and with such love, support and friendship…
- The goal driven methods that they have helped me with is something I may share with all and now I am MIGHTY
So if this appeals to you in any way then come and join us here or have a look at what an internet lifestyle can get you in the recession!
Alpha, hello is anybody there?
Alpha waves connect both sides of the brain and are said to be a sign of relaxed activity experienced after meditation, yoga and a good drink or two!! Alpha, is generally with the creative individuals, crystal clear visionist and relaxed. Alpha, is also more common in children than in beta stressed out adults…Athough not one state of the brain wave is better than another, stress it would seem tends to block out the alpha waves and these are very beneficial..
Benefits of the alpha brain waves:
- Relaxed thought means a relaxed body as alpha brain waves can only be produced when your are completely at ease and even drowsy. Increasing your Alpha, is a good way to decrease your stress levels…
- Accesses a creative state, this is found to be the case for artists of all sorts from painters to singers, but a marketer??? So more Alpha, means greater creativity in our marketing and in our everyday lives.
- Enhanced problem solving, as these waves connect the two hemispheres giving better communication and clearer thinking. This is because the left hemisphere likes to think it can solve the problem when there is a solution that the right side is waiting to give but generally can not.
- Optimal athletic performance has been detected by several professionals from golf to basketball players.
- This is also helped by the calming centered emotions, alpha people tend not to have powerful emotions but rather centered and centered ones.
- Reductions of fear, tension, stress, nervousness, anxiety. That in itself is worth the ‘miracle drug’.
- Everything seems to ‘flow’. Because you do not have any resistance or problems. Your brain is at optimum stimulation – you are thinking stress free at a normal speed feeling balanced.
- Ability to tap “super learning”. This is the name given for the ability to learn quickly and effortlessly, meaning that your brain can remember and recall information ‘effortlessly’. Alpha waves allow the brain to retain large quantities of information, due to the fact that both your hemispheres are integrated and communicating with each other.
- Improved immune system functions as alpha waves are responsible for increasing your immune system functions.
- Positive thinking. This comes from being in a state of almost stress free environment with the free-flowing enhanced learning and generally feeling fit. I can tell you from personal experience that whereas before I was a procrastinating poor thinking female that I am now a fully fledged woman a Marketing Dragon soaring high up in the clouds I feel so free and clear thinking I can see like an eagle.
- Alpha brain waves are a natural antidepressant. Just as when you are pregnant your body releases endomorphines (yes when I was pregnant I was on a constant hit – I loved it!!) when your body gets depressed the serotonin gets to a very low concentration and guess what alpha waves increase the release of this neurotransmitter!!
- Internal awareness. Alpha increases every thing so as to connect with your self:body:mind.
People with higher alpha brain waves
- Outgoing and extroverts. If you have more alpha activity then you feel better with yourself and more at ease in public.
- People who meditate definitely have an increased alpha state and you feel them coming into your brain each time you close your eyes to meditate.
- As a child you tend to experience much greater activity in the alpha range. As you age the consensus is that people go to the beta waves of stress…
To regain alpha brain waves easily and extremely fast…
I highly recommend you purchase the audio program that I just did and feel your life changing…click here for your free audio 😉
Here is an article, extremely thourough but hey the info is there and you can always skim it and get to the part that interests you…;)